Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Days

I'm gearing up for D.Min classes this summer and haven't had much time to think about the blog. In addition to that--this month our family celebrates our daughters birthdays, and tomorrow we celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. In our church we have three big weekends the next three weeks as we seek to establish an eldership, celebrate the 80th anniversary of the church, ordain our pastor, have a baptism, and have a parent/baby dedication.

So, praise the Lord!

2 Comments:

Shelly said...

Wow, incredible happenings in your world. Happy Anniversary to you and Sandy and happy birthdays to the girls! May you and Sandy continue to grow more and more in our Savior and with each other. Seems like not long ago that I was in your wedding. I praise the Lord with you with these wonderful happenings in the church.

Lance M. Roberts said...

Thank you Shelly! If my memory is correct you managed the guestbook signing? But my memory is often bad.