Friday, October 3, 2008

Moravian Youth Conference

I have had a crazy two weeks. The busiest of the entire fall semester. Today begins the Regional Youth Conference, which means the youth from the Moravian churches of the Baptist Union. There will be a couple other churches participate in the conference though, and we are expecting our facilities to be maxed out.

The pastor was telling me that there are usually about 50-70 youth at the regional conferences, but the one we are hosting already has over 110 youth signed up and that doesn't include our church. We are praying that the Lord will use this conference to spiritually awaken the youth for His glory.

I will have a seminar at the conference and have been given the topic, "What is a Charismatic." I think it is the topic no one else wanted. However, the emphasis I have been asked to focus on is in the sense of being excited for Christ. So, we'll see how it goes, and I'll hopefully post a few pics in a couple days.

0 Comments: