Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vacation Time

I know, I know. I am always on the road. At least it seems. The last 6-10 weeks have been absolutely crazy. Nevertheless, I'll be away from the computer for at least another week as I go on a one-week vacation with my family. The last time we did this was about 3 or 4 years ago. This time though, we are taking a tent.

Our family has grown and the dollar has fallen and we can no longer afford B&B's/motels. So we thank George Bush for his generous tax return that has made it possible for us to at least take a vacation in a tent. We have never done this before, but I bought a tent in the winter that can house 8 people! I got it for about $25, and now we will put it to the test!

So, all this to say I'm sorry I won't be posting for at least the next 8-10 days, but my family certainly deserves this time away. Especially since I was away for the last month doing ministry.

0 Comments: