Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

There's no place like home! We had a great family vacation and are now back in the saddle. We haven't taken such a vacation in 4 years, so it was good to take off for 8-9 days and have no agenda other than playing with my kids and spending time with my wife. We did have a 3 day or so vacation back in December, but this was much longer and more relaxing.

I intentionally did not take my computer so as to not have anything that would compete for my time. And I survived. In fact, it was great not having it. All those people who wanted me to email them back had to wait, and it was fun to tell them why I didn't. :-)

Next on our agenda? Moving! Yes, my least favorite thing on planet earth. But it is God's will for us to move and we are thankful for it. Please pray for us as we have about 17 days to move and we still do not have a place to live.

0 Comments: