Monday, May 12, 2008

Truth Quote of the Week

I was so "moved" by a quote today that I have decided to do something I've never done before, and that is cut and paste a quote from another blog. So this week the "Truth Quote of the Week" will state a sad truth about the man who wants to be my next President.

The quote is from my good friend (old roommate - thankfully old roommate!) :-) Jonathan Moorhead's blog at From the Head of the Moor. Let me just cut and paste his quote from last week:

“He was never my spiritual adviser, he was never my spiritual mentor — he was my pastor.”
Barach Obama on his pastor, Jeremiah Wright.

May it never be said of you.

2 Comments:

Traditional Family Resources said...

Power has loyalty to none, yet seeks its own.

He who seeks the admiration of the world has lost favor with his Creator.

Where the sheeple go, lead the opposing direction.

What the sheeple believe, seek the Truth.

Please consider what my research revealed on the link I provided you.

Lance M. Roberts said...

TFR,

I thank you for taking time to leave a quote. However, the quote makes absolutely no sense to me. The word "sheeple" is not in my dictionary, so it is hard to make sense of what is being communicated.

If we want to find Truth, then we must begin with our source of Truth (i.e. the Bible, where we can read and come to know the Way, the Truth, and the Life - Jesus Christ).