Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Student Once Again!

I have been planning on announcing this bit of news in our next ministry news/prayer letter, but decided I would go ahead and first announce it here. I have been accepted into the Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) program at The Master's Seminary. So for the next three years I will be spending any spare time doing doctoral work in the area of expository preaching.

I am greatly looking forward to this adventure and trust that the Lord will use it for His glory and for the further spreading of the Word of God.

3 Comments:

Natalie said...

Roberts Family,

I was blog hopping and came across your blog! Congratulations on your future endeavors. Please give a big hello to your Proverbs 31 woman!

Natalie (on behalf of Jon also)

Bear said...

Lance,

Congrats on the D min acceptance. Wow, to call you the Doc is something special indeed. Thanks for the ministry updates. Missed you at Shepherd's conf this year. Things are going well here. We have 6 kids and holding strong.

bear

Lance M. Roberts said...

Thank you Natalie and Bear! It should be a great adventure!

Bear, I too wish I could have been at the Shep. Conf. this year, but I'm hoping to make it next year! Send a picture of you and the family when you get a chance!