Sunday, November 4, 2007

Update and Pictures

It has taken me a couple months, but I finally got some pics of the students. There are 7 students here in the seminary and all are quality guys. They study hard and are committed to ministry. Some of the students and I started playing sports in the town to begin meeting people and it has been fun. In addition to the exercise, which I greatly need, it has provided for a great time of fellowship. So far we have played soccer and basketball, and are planning to play some floorball with some folks.

The first picture is of the students in the classroom, and the second is of the students and I in the seminary library.

As for our family, all is going well and we are enjoying life and ministry here. It is a privilege to be able to participate in what God is doing in this part of the world.

0 Comments: