Monday, August 13, 2007

My Least Favorite Thing

My least favorite thing on planet earth, my least favorite thing in life, my least favorite thing in all of human existence is to move. It is never fun. You spend hours and hours and hours packing, throwing out junk (which is a good thing), wrapping breakable things very carefully, finding a moving truck, finding people to help load and unload, and etc. etc.

No wonder Jesus told His disciples to not take anything with them. How wise!

So, as a result of this earthly endeavor for a heavenly cause, I will have to take a break from blogging for a week or so. We will not have phone and internet access upon our move on Thursday, so I don't know how long it will take to get things up and running.

But I thank you for visiting the site, and we hope to be up and running again soon. Have a great day in the Lord!

0 Comments: