Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Construction Continues - Ministry Update

I thank you for your patience as I continue to try to improve the blog. I need to learn a few things before I am able to really make things better. I would like to have a list of "Truth in the News" and another list of "Truth in the Blogosphere." A one-stop place to find information about truth. At the same time I am a missionary. So I don't have the time that some bloggers have to surf the net and read blogs and articles all day.

This week I am teaching at a youth camp here in the Czech. The subjects of the messages - "Creation or Evolution," the "Differences between Rome and the Bible," "Counting the Costs," and "What is God's Will for Me?" I would appreciate your prayers as I seek to teach a group of atheists, catholics, and believers.

0 Comments: